To give legal representation, advice, draft policies, contracts, MOU’s and agreements. To defend the Federal Government through the Ministry.
A Federal Ministry that is committed to the rule of Law.
- Drafting and enforcing of agreements and contract on behalf of the Ministry.
- Responding promptly to litigations against the Ministry
- Giving legal advice/opinion on matters affecting, involving or concerning the Ministry
- Settling disputes which may arise from the Ministry (internal), or from dealings to which the Ministry is involved in or party to (external)
- Attending meetings and making meaningful contributions which will yield positive results.
- To file briefs on behalf of the Ministry.
- To defend the Ministry in all Suits to which it is a party
- To give legal opinion and advice to the Ministry.
- To draft agreements, MOU’s and contracts on behalf of the Ministry
- To attend meetings at departmental, ministerial and inter-ministerial levels