The forms are purchased at a cost of N 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) and made payable through any deposit money bank preferable any branch of UBA Bank Plc with Account Name: Ministry of Communication Technology and Account No.: REMITA.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICATIONS
- Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation of Business.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Breakdown of Proposed Network.
- Radio Equipment/Antenna Brochures.
- Antenna Cable Characteristics.
- Letter of Introduction from (the Ministry’s Registered) Equipment Dealer.
- Brief Profile of the Organization (Application).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR SHIP STATIONS
- Photocopy of Vessel’s Registration.
- Photocopy of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency for
- Call Sign
- MMSI NO. ALLOCATION
- Ship Radio Survey Certificate issued by the Ministry or licensed ship radio surveyor
- Equipment Brochure of Radio on Board Ship.
- Download and complete Additional FORM 10A
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR AIRCRAFT STATIONS
- Photocopy of Aircraft Registration & Certificate of Airworthiness.
- Equipment Brochure of Radio on Board Aircraft.
- Download and Complete Additional FORM 10B
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR AMATEUR STATIONS
- Introduction letter from NARS.
- Photocopy of NARS membership certificate.
- Photocopy of International passport (where applicable).
- Residential permit (where applicable).
- Download and Complete Additional FORM 0061
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
All forms and documents for submission must be in duplicate copies as one copy would be forwarded to the Department of State Services (DSS) for Security Clearance. A licence is assigned within one month (four weeks) from the date of submission of the request under normal circumstances.
A licence is assigned within one month (four weeks) from the date of submission of the request under normal circumstances.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRIVATE RADIO FREQUENCY STATION LICENCE SPECTRUM PRICING
Download and Complete FORM 1
Download and Complete FORM 2
Download and Complete FORM DSS-FC-1